We are seeking a high calibre and experienced consultant to join our expanding consultancy team, specialising in the delivery of Azure Solutions. The role involves all areas of consultancy from pre-sales activities and presentations through to detailed planning and implementation of solutions.
The successful candidate will be joining our established and experienced team of Azure consultants; architecting, shaping and delivering the technical solutions required by our corporate clients.
We expect a candidate to have the following expertise:
- Must have strong design, deployment and implementation experience of enterprise Microsoft solutions
- Must have strong experience as a consultant specialising in Microsoft technologies
- Be a technical specialist in some of the following areas:
- MS Cloud technologies (Azure, O365)
- Datacenter technologies (Hyper-V, Operations Management Suite, storage, networking)
- Identity and Authentication (Active Directory, FIM, ADFS, PKI)
- Devices and Desktops (OS deployments, SCCM, RDS, Intune, Mobile Device Management)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to stakeholders and to build client relationships and lead workshops
- Current Microsoft qualifications, ideally MCSE – Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
Candidates must be prepared to evangelise their technology area by undertaking activities such as giving presentations, writing articles, blogging and taking part in marketing events.
Candidates will be expected to identify business growth opportunities and, alongside our sales team, help develop solutions to meet client needs in these areas.
The development of our staff is really important to Silversands. Candidates will be expected to guide and mentor colleagues from a technical perspective and ensure they deliver to the quality and best practice expected by us and our clients.
Ideally, candidates will have experience of working for an IT services or consulting organisation.
This is an outstanding opportunity to take on a consultancy role within a leading Microsoft Gold Competency Partner committed to delivering quality solutions to its customers. Silversands’ close working relationship with Microsoft will ensure that you have the opportunity to keep abreast of developing technologies.