Digital transformation only happens when people change their behaviour, the process that underpins this is called ‘user adoption’.
For some organisations, simply reducing the cost of storage by moving their files to OneDrive and SharePoint and migrating staff to Exchange Online is all they are looking for.
However, this approach misses the point of collaboration and communication suites like Microsoft 365. Tools like these can fundamentally change the way staff work; making them more productive and more satisfied with their work, resulting in greater profitability.
Silversands’ unique approach to user adoption helps organisations identify where gaps exist in the change opportunity provided by Microsoft 365. By working with us we can help your organisation:
- Measure and monitor the return on your investment in Microsoft 365
- Improve internal and external collaboration between staff and partners
- Realise significant productivity gains as staff revise working practices
- Enable your organisation to access the underlying knowledge economy that exists between employees
- Help reduce costs as you uncover unknown skillsets
- Make faster decisions and improve transparency
- Reduce reliance on shadow IT
- Improve security, compliance and data loss prevention
- Reduce the cost of managing partnerships
How we work
We will get to know your organisation to understand what works, what doesn’t, what’s holding you back and what matters now and in the future. We will help you discover how you can improve compliance, security and prevent data loss.
We will help you understand the importance of good governance to a successful implementation. We will work with you to set up tools that measure what ‘success’ and ‘good’ looks like. And, with our support you’ll learn where your staff already are in relation to what they need to know, so you can put in place appropriate, measurable leaning opportunities.
We will help you create a culture of influence in your organisation that is sustainable, replicable and measurable. Such cultures can drive use of applications like OneDrive up to 80% of the organisation without the need for formal migration or training programmes.
We will help you establish the return on investment, share the success across your organisation and plan for the future.
How can we help?
If you want to discuss how we can help you get so much more than you hoped from your investment in Microsoft 365, please get in touch with Linda Parkinson-Hardman, Service Adoption Lead.
To help you with your user adoption needs we have a number of fixed-price accelerators available. If you wish to learn more click on the links below:
- Maximise Microsoft 365 ROI. User Adoption Audit
- Get a Microsoft 365 communications plan tailored to your organisation
- Microsoft 365 knowledge & learning plans tailored for your organisation
- Microsoft 365 managed user adoption service tailored to your organisation
- Microsoft 365 PIA (Privacy Impact Assessment)
- Microsoft 365 EqIA (Equality Impact Assessment)
5 reasons why Governance matters in Office 365 user adoption
21st August 2019
BLOG governance Linda Parkinson-Hardman user adoption
Minimising the failure rate of user adoption
29th August 2019
BLOG Linda Parkinson-Hardman Office 365 user adoption
Office 365. What to use when for communication.
21st January 2020
ADKAR Adoption & Change Management Linda Parkinson-Hardman user adoption
Understanding User Adoption
9th August 2019
Linda Parkinson-Hardman Transformation user adoption