Accelerate adoption of Microsoft Teams within your environment
In this time of crisis we recognise that you may looking to rapidly deploy Microsoft Teams to enable your workers to communicate and collaborate remotely. But everyone is different. Your environments and policies are different to other organisations. And you may not be starting in the same place and looking to finish in the same place.
Our Microsoft Teams Rapid Deployment Process framework provides a complete set of activities to support both pilot and organisation-wide deployments of Teams. It enables us to work with you and quickly match the appropriate activities and timeframe to your immediate needs.
Our experts will guide you through the end-to-end process, from conceptual planning activities, readying your environment and onboarding users with the knowledge and skills they need to make effective use of Microsoft Teams.
Ultimately this will help you accelerate the rollout of Microsoft Teams, safely, securely to your workforce.
Accelerate your rollout of Microsoft Teams
Creates a safe and secure environment for users
Gives your users the knowledge & skills needed
What’s involved in the process:
- Define and shape the rollout, e.g. target users, use cases, capabilities
- Review environmental, governance, security & compliance policies
- Prepare the rollout plan
- Prepare and schedule communications and user adoption activities
- Conduct knowledge surveys with your users
- Prepare your environment, governance, security & compliance policies
- Help and guidance to your users via scheduled webinars, communications, online support sessions
- Technical assistance and guidance for your IT team
- Monitor and review usage
- Conduct follow-up surveys with your users
- Assess and review feedback and usage analytics
- Present findings, recommendations and considerations for next steps
Microsoft 365 Security & Compliance review
We'll show you the Microsoft 365 security & compliance features and capabilities and provide recommendations to improve cloud security & compliance.
Microsoft Information Protection “Zero to Hero” primer
Expert-led online sessions which will equip your people with the confidence, knowledge and skills needed to start planning Microsoft Information Protection solutions.
Our clients and case studies
We know companies have diverse and sometimes extremely complex IT requirements. From general IT infrastructure, communications, hybrid and complete cloud migration, intranets and security, we have had the pleasure to work with some of the UK’s most successful organisations. Here is a selection of those we work with that you will find case studies for on this site.