Understand Microsoft 365’s security and compliance features – what they are for and where they fit into your requirements
Microsoft 365 comes with comprehensive features to help protect your data or comply with legal or regulatory standards. Understanding these features and capabilities can seem daunting but is a key step to take when planning how to manage security and compliance in Microsoft 365.
What are the Microsoft 365 security and compliance features?
Microsoft 365 security and compliance features span many areas, including: protecting user and device access, information protection, data governance, threat protection, content search, audit logging and legal investigations. Effective use and understanding of these features can assist an organisation in improving its cloud security and compliance.
Discover Microsoft 365 security & compliance features & capabilities
Prioritise next steps. Findings report & recommendations
Microsoft 365 security and compliance: discover, learn, plan
- Discuss your current Microsoft 365 security and compliance posture
- Review Microsoft security and compliance features
- See meaningful and contextual demonstrations of the features in action
- Understand how Microsoft 365 can help with your security and compliance
- Produce, review and discuss findings and recommendations
- Actionable insights to support future planning and design
What it comprises
- Online discovery workshop sessions
- Findings and recommendations report
- Teams call to review report and discuss next steps
Microsoft Teams Rapid Enablement Process
Every organisation is different, but we've developed a proven process that will help you accelerate your roll out of Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft Information Protection “Zero to Hero” primer
Expert-led online sessions which will equip your people with the confidence, knowledge and skills needed to start planning Microsoft Information Protection solutions.
Our clients and case studies
We know companies have diverse and sometimes extremely complex IT requirements. From general IT infrastructure, communications, hybrid and complete cloud migration, intranets and security, we have had the pleasure to work with some of the UK’s most successful organisations. Here is a selection of those we work with that you will find case studies for on this site.