Barclays commissioned Silversands to assist with the implementation of a centralised mechanism for verifying the identity of staff when making enquiries to the various service areas within the bank.
With service areas ranging from Human Resources to Internal Lending it was important to provide a secure, stable and straightforward identification process.
Silversands worked closely with Barclays and BarclayCard to deliver a secure, accessible, scalable and resilient web based solution addressing the Bank requirements and built upon and with the latest Microsoft Technologies including Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Visual Studio, ASP.Net and Microsoft SQL Server.
In order to deliver a centralised single point of contact the bank identified the following requirements:
Requirements and Issues
- Registration for the service needed to be completely automated
- Letter and email production needed to be completely automated
- The solution needed to be live within three months
- An operator web site was created to support telephone banking, reporting and administration of the solution
- Silversands put together a highly qualified team of specialists to ensure the project was delivered on-time and on-budget
- The solution has proved itself to be a robust platform and a staple system in the bank’s IT infrastructure
- User confidence was increased along with improving the time it took for users to access various internal services such as HR and arranging staff loans
If you would like more information on this project or Silversands Software Development services, please fill in the attached form and someone will contact you.