What’s new in SharePoint and OneDrive
Thursday 25th June 2020
Microsoft Teams meeting (replacing seminar)
Due to the COVID-19 situation we have cancelled our scheduled seminar and will instead have a digital event. This event will give you an opportunity to learn about the new features being rolled out to both SharePoint and OneDrive.
We do however realise that some companies are still in the process of considering how to use SharePoint and they will also be able to benefit from this session as it provides an opportunity to learn about SharePoint Online and whether it is a right fit for your organisation.
What I will cover:
- Communication sites
- Team sites and Office 365 Groups
- Simplified sharing and files on demand
- Enhanced search experience
- Integration with PowerApps and Flow
- New security and compliance features
- New administration experience and options
Who should attend
This event is suitable for both business and technical decision makers who are interested to find out about modern SharePoint and OneDrive