We are seeking a high calibre, senior Microsoft migration/identity consultant with at least three years’ consultancy experience to join our expanding team, where you will specialise in delivering Active Directory and e-mail transition projects. The senior Microsoft migration/identity consultant role involves all areas of consultancy ranging from presales activities and presentations to detailed planning and implementation of solutions.
The successful candidate will join our established and experienced team of Migration Consultants, architecting, shaping and delivering the technical solutions required by our corporate clients.
We expect a suitable candidate to have the following expertise:
- In-depth Microsoft AD and Exchange (on-premises and Online) ‘hands on’ and design knowledge gained within enterprise Microsoft environments, including designing and delivering migrations from/to multi-forest/multi-tenant environments
- Proven track record for delivering enterprise level projects
- Strong experience at consultant-level, specialising in Microsoft technologies
- Technical specialist in some of the following areas:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to stakeholders, build client relationships and lead workshops
- Current Microsoft qualifications
- Team management skills
You must be prepared to evangelise this technology area by undertaking activities such as giving presentations, writing articles and taking part in seminars, webinars and other marketing events.
The development of our staff is really important to Silversands. We run a professional development programme to help our new starters obtain any required professional and technical skills to support their role. In additon to being enrolled on the programme, you may also be expected to guide and mentor colleagues from a technical perspective and ensure they deliver to the quality and best practice expected by us and our clients. More information about this programme can be found here
Ideally, you will have had experience of working for an IT services or consulting organisation.
Please note: We are only accepting submissions from EU nationals at this time.
This is an outstanding opportunity to take on a consultancy role within a leading Microsoft Gold Competency Partner committed to delivering quality solutions to its customers. Silversands’ close working relationship with Microsoft will ensure that you have the opportunity to keep abreast of developing technologies.