We are seeking a high calibre, experienced consultant with at least 4 years’ consultancy experience to join our expanding team, where you will specialise in delivering AD/Email transition projects. The role involves all areas of consultancy ranging from presales activities and presentations to detailed planning and implementation of solutions.
The successful candidate will join our established and experienced team of Migration Consultants, architecting, shaping and delivering the technical solutions required by our corporate clients.
We expect a suitable candidate to have the following expertise:
- In-depth AD and Exchange ‘hands on’ and design knowledge gained within enterprise Microsoft environments, including designing and delivering migrations from/to multi-forest/multi-tenant environments
- Proven track record for delivering enterprise level projects
- Strong experience at consultant-level, specialising in Microsoft technologies
- Technical specialist in some of the following areas:
- Identity and Authentication (Active Directory, FIM, OKTA, ADFS, PKI)
- MS Cloud technologies (Azure, AzureAD, O365)
- Devices and Desktops (OS deployments, SCCM, RDS, Intune, Mobile Device Management)
- 3rd Party migration tools (Quest)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to stakeholders, build client relationships and lead workshops
- Current Microsoft qualifications
- Team management skills
You must be prepared to evangelise their technology area, by undertaking activities such as giving presentations, writing articles and taking part in marketing events. You will be expected to identify business growth opportunities and, alongside our sales team, help develop solutions to meet client needs in these areas.
The development of our staff is really important to Silversands. You will be expected to guide and mentor colleagues from a technical perspective and ensure they deliver to the quality and best practice expected by us and our clients.
Ideally, you will have had experience of working for an IT services or consulting organisation.
This is an outstanding opportunity to take on a consultancy role within a leading Microsoft Gold Competency Partner committed to delivering quality solutions to its customers. Silversands’ close working relationship with Microsoft will ensure that you have the opportunity to keep abreast of developing technologies.