We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator within our sales administration team.
We are a leader in delivering consultancy services around Microsoft technology; encompassing Office 365, Azure and related SharePoint and software development technologies. Our clients range from mid-market to enterprise-size, across multiple industries and both public and private sectors.
Your busy working days will include:
- Providing pro-active office-based support for sales staff
- Customer liaison
- Resource planning
- Sourcing hardware and software
- IT helpdesk support
- General administration
The skills you require, or will develop through experience, are:
- Attention to detail and organised
- Strong administration skills
- Good time-management and ability to prioritise
- Prior experience in the IT industry will be a great advantage
- Willingness to help others achieve their objectives
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic when it comes to problem solving
- Flexible in your approach to juggling multiple priorities
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading Microsoft Gold Competency Partner and develop your career in the IT industry.