We are seeking someone to learn how to use the Microsoft Power Platform to deliver compelling business applications. The Power Platform is a suite of tools that allows full-featured business applications to be created in a fraction of the time it would take using traditional development methods. Power Apps creates user interfaces (think forms, buttons and display content, etc.), Power Automate adds the ability to creates actions and task automations, and Power BI enables dynamic and interactive visualisation of data. Any data that is held in the cloud can be accessed, interacted with and integrated into Power Platform solutions. Silversands has created applications to support HR processes, field agent data capture, holiday management, social care management and many others. We now need others to join us in this dynamic and growing area of the business.
The Power Platform Solutions Maker will be required to:
- Work with business users to understand functional and technical requirements.
- Develop and test applications built with Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agents as per requirements
- Provide documentation, administrator training and support on developed solutions
- Work in accordance with the project timelines.
Attributes and Skills:
- Good interpersonal and customer skills
- Good teamworking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Ability to rationalise business scenarios to simple solutions
- Capability to prioritise multiple activities and deadlines effectively
- Possess good business awareness or demonstrate comparable business experience through work experience
- Excellent analytical skills, with an ability to communicate with business and IT resources.
This Power Platform Solutions Maker role would suit a graduate or someone with a strong performance in A-Level Maths, Science or Computer Science. The successful candidate will demonstrate a clear ambition to develop a career in IT.
New employees join our Professional Development Programme (PDP), which provides a structured plan to help them gain the requisite skills relevant to their role. More information on our PDP can be found in this blog.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading Microsoft Gold Partner and develop your career in the IT industry.