We are seeking a high calibre and experienced consultant to join our expanding consultancy team, specialising in the delivery of solutions using the Power Platform. The Power Platform Consultant role involves all areas of consultancy from pre-sales activities and presentations through to detailed planning, design, development and implementation of solutions.
The successful candidate will be joining our established and experienced team of Microsoft professionals; architecting, shaping and delivering the technical solutions required by our corporate clients.
We expect a candidate to have the following:
- Must have strong design and maker experience of all types of Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agents.
- Must have 2+ years as a consultant, working for SMB and enterprise-level customers in an IT services or consulting organisation.
- Must have experience of commercial presales activity including customer meetings, presentations, proposal generation and project costing.
- Current Microsoft Power Platform qualifications are desirable.
- Strong social media presence on Twitter or LinkedIn is desirable.
As a Consultant, candidates will be expected to:
- Lead customer engagements from presales through to development and delivery
- Work with business users to understand functional and technical requirements
- Work with colleagues where cross-platform solutions are required
- Provide documentation, administrator training and support on developed solutions
- Evangelise their technological area by giving presentations, writing articles, blogging and taking part in marketing events such as seminars (sometime in the future) and webinars.
- Advise and guide junior colleagues to assist with ongoing solution delivery.
The key personal attributes we are looking for include:
- Strong analytical and solution designing skills
- Ability to rationalise business scenarios to effective and appropriate solutions
- Ability to work in a dynamic way, managing multiple projects, priorities & deadlines
- Ability to articulate complex concepts in an understandable way.
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders at various levels and seniorities
- Ability to work collaboratively both internally and externally
- Ability to build trusted relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to create high quality written documentation
- Resilient and determined in overcoming challenges and obstacles.
The development of our staff is important to Silversands and you will be enrolled onto our internal Professional Development Programme to ensure that your career progression is collaboratively defined, developed and supported.
For this role, you will be primarily working from home although there may be occasional travel to either customers or to the Silversands office for team meetings, training workshops or similar activities.
Other benefits associated with this role include:
- Flexible benefits
- Flexible working location and hours
- Allowance for R&D time and training
- Exam completion bonuses.
This is an outstanding opportunity to take on a consultancy role within a leading Microsoft Gold Partner committed to delivering quality solutions to its customers.