We are seeking a high calibre and experienced Microsoft 365 Consultant to join our expanding consultancy team. This role involves all areas of consultancy from pre-sales activities and presentations through to detailed design, planning and implementation of solutions.
Candidates will need to meet the following requirements:
- Must have 2+ years as consultant working for an IT services or consulting organisation delivering to external customers.
- Must have demonstrable design & deployment experience of enterprise M365 solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to enterprise organisations, to build client relationships and lead workshops, etc.
- Current Microsoft qualifications are advantageous; ideally one or more of MS-900 365 Fundamentals, MS-100 Identity & Services, MS-101 Mobility & Security, MS-700 Teams Admin, MS-500 M365 Security Administration
- Experience within a Microsoft partner environment will be advantageous.
As a Microsoft 365 consultant, candidates will be expected to:
- Deliver pre-sales services such as attending customer meetings, gathering requirements and creating proposals.
- Design & implement new Microsoft 365 solutions and migrations.
- Evangelise their technology area by giving presentations, writing articles, and taking part in marketing events such as webinars.
- Provide third line technical support on occasions.
The successful candidate will be a clear, logical thinker with proven experience and a natural ability to communicate and develop relationships with our customers and colleagues.
This role is full-time and primarily home-based, with occasional office visits and some travel to customer sites. Our customers are located across the UK, but mainly in the South.
The development of our staff is important to Silversands and you will be enrolled onto our internal Professional Development Programme to ensure that your career progression is defined, developed and tracked.
In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible benefits
- Flexible hours
- Allowance for R&D time and training
- Exam completion bonuses
- Enrolment in our Professional Development Programme
- A pleasant working environment and a great group of colleagues!
Please note: This role is only open to UK residents who do not require a visa.
If you think you’ve got what we’re looking for and you are up for a new challenge, let us know you’re interested and we’ll take it from there.
By getting to know its customers, Silversands helps businesses and their people drive innovation, overcome challenges and extract greater value from their technology investments.
Silversands helps businesses to achieve their unique goals and solve business challenges by optimising existing technology and deploying modern solutions that deliver results. From accelerating digital transformation, enabling secure remote working and ensuring regulatory compliance, to effectively managing budget and driving productive, cost-effective operations, we deliver strategies that match our customers’ business needs.
Harnessing our extensive Microsoft expertise, we provide robust, secure and scalable solutions that transform the workplace experience. We act as trusted advisors, considering wider security and governance requirements and deliver effective change and adoption management, enabling our customers to make the most of the technology for maximum impact.
Find out more about what we do .
Find more information about the company and our people.
View our recorded webinars.
Watch our Meet the Team videos.