The Marketing Executive role will suit an individual who is a self-starter, willing to grasp the initiative, running with projects from start to finish. The successful candidate will be interested in developing marketing opportunities and have a strong commitment to customer service and team working.
Responsibilities will be varied and will include working independently and collaboratively with and across our other departments. The specifics of the role will include:
Seminars & Webinars
- Plan event dates with Principal Consultants and Resourcing
- Design, build and send out email invitation via our email tool (Click Dimensions)
- Manage registration process and confirmations
- Prepare badges, forms and other event collateral for event
- Attend and host at our customer events
- Manage all necessary communications with venues before, during and after event.
- Follow up communications with attendees and sales
- Manage day-to-day relationship and communications with external telemarketing agency
- Support sales as necessary with outbound calling campaigns to warm prospects
- Inbound Marketing Manage
- Manage day-to-day relationship with external inbound marketing agency, including campaign setup and reporting
- Use the Click Dimensions email tool to deliver and measure email activity
- Account-based marketing
- Assist the Marketing Manager open up hot list of prospect accounts identified with sales, using whichever combination of methods is appropriate and manage progress on a regular basis
- Manage external developer and/or make necessary updates to WordPress site
- Monitor analytics
- Ensure that data is kept up-to-date and accurate
- Build (with help) and manage exceptions reports to identify gaps
- Use Twitter and LinkedIn to share content and increase Silversands reach
- Monitor and report on staff use of social media
- Keep Silversands staff aware of marketing activities, customer success and new business wins using Yammer
- Branding and design
- Utilise Adobe Creative Suite to create and update collateral where necessary
- Manage design briefs with external creative resources
- Manage case study process from identification through client approval to production, sign off and publishing on website / PPT
- Manage pipeline of blogs, build in WordPress, manage approval process, publish and share via social media, internal and external
- Measurement and reporting
- In conjunction with Marketing Manager produce reports and review performance against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and contributory indicators on a regular basis.
- Maintain ongoing Marketing Plans in Microsoft Planner, that sits with general marketing area within Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Partner Network
- Manage communications with UK Marketing Concierge
- E.g. Event publications, Funding requests, Proof of execution (POEs) documentation
Attributes and Skills:
- Good interpersonal and customer skills
- Good teamworking skills
- Strong communication and skills, both written and oral
- Capability to prioritise multiple activities and deadlines effectively
This Marketing Executive role would suit a graduate or someone with marketing experience. The successful candidate will demonstrate a clear ambition to develop a marketing career in an IT environment.
New employees join our Professional Development Programme (PDP), which provides a structured plan to help them gain the requisite skills relevant to their role, whether these are technical, professional or other skills. More information on our PDP can be found in this blog.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading Microsoft Gold Partner and develop your marketing career in the IT industry.