Marketing Executive – Why we need one?
Silversands is investing more in growing the business through marketing and sales support. In order to drive forward opportunities and to speed up growth, the Marketing Department needs to expand and is recruiting a Marketing Executive.
What does Silversands do?
Silversands is an IT Consultancy that specialises in Microsoft 365 and cloud / hybrid IT. This is an area that Microsoft calls “Modern Workplace” and is primarily about allowing organisations to let their people work wherever they want, however they want, on devices of their choice in a secure manner. It’s a fast moving and exciting space.
You must have a positive, can-do attitude and a desire to learn. This is a great opportunity to develop your marketing career working alongside an experienced Marketing Manager. You will have:
- Ability to take direction and complete tasks within set time parameters, feeding back as needed
- Excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and excellent proof-reading skills are essential. Excellent IT skills too
- Previous experience within a similar marketing role and / or a Marketing/English/Journalism degree (preferred but not essential)
Desirable skills / experience:
- Use of CRM systems
- SEO knowledge
- Event management
- WordPress / Content Management Systems
- Video / animation
The Marketing Executive role:
Responsibilities will be varied and will include working both independently and collaboratively across departments. This is a great opportunity to get involved and learn about a broad range of sales and marketing activities. The specifics of the role will include:
Seminars & Webinars
- Planning, management and hosting of events
- We run on average 1 London seminar per month
- Manage day-to-day relationship and comms with external telemarketing agency
- Support sales as necessary with outbound calling campaigns to warm prospects
- Manage day-to-day relationship with external marketing agency
- Use the Click Dimensions email tool to deliver and measure email activity
Account-based marketing / Sales support
- Help Marketing Manager open up hot list of prospect accounts identified with sales, using appropriate methods and manage progress on a regular basis
- Manage external developer and / or make necessary updates to WordPress site
- Ensure that data is kept up-to-date and accurate
- Use Twitter and LinkedIn to share content and increase Silversands reach
- Monitor and report on staff use of social media
- Keep Silversands staff aware of marketing activities and success using Yammer
Branding and design
- Utilise Adobe Creative Suite to create and update collateral where necessary
- Manage design briefs with external creative resources
- Manage case study process from start to finish
- Manage pipeline of blogs, build in WordPress, publish and share via social media
Measurement and reporting
- In conjunction with Marketing Manager produce reports and review performance against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and contributory on a regular basis.
- Maintain ongoing Marketing Plans in Microsoft Planner
Microsoft Partner Network
- Manage communications with UK Marketing Concierge E.g. Event publications, Funding requests, Proof of execution (POEs)
- Support Marketing Manager with day-to-day management of partners and activities that we do with them