We are seeking a developer to join our Dorset-based development practice. We have a strong pipeline of development work and are excited to have the opportunity to welcome someone new to our skilled team.
The role requires:
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of ASP.NET Web Applications, RESTful APIs and Web APIs and integrating with existing micro services
- Microsoft DevOps (VSTS) or similar
- Some prior experience of developing solutions utilising Azure services such as Functions, Service Bus and queues
- C#, ASP.NET
- Experience in debugging, profiling and fine tuning Web Applications
We are ideally looking for someone who has already worked for a Microsoft partner or a software house. The successful applicant will be passionate about their field, willing to share ideas but above all be a great team player.
It would also be beneficial if applicants had some of the following skills:
- Visual Studio experience ideally 2017 and above
- GIT source control
- Azure API Management
- Application Insights
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Azure pipelines / continuous deployment
- Experience of working in an Agile or similar environment
- Microsoft Teams
- Flexible attitude towards changing user requirements
- MCSD qualification or working towards
- Azure Developer Associate.
The role will be based at our Poole offices but may require the occasional travel to customer sites.
A great opportunity to get involved in some Azure based development projects and work within a technical professional services team.