Silversands is recognised across the industry as a specialist and expert in Office 365 technologies. We are seeking a Business Applications Engineer to learn how to utilise the tools that comprise the Microsoft Power Platform to deliver compelling solutions.
The Engineer will be required to:
- Work with business users to understand functional and technical requirements.
- Develop and test applications built with PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Power BI with the relevant connectors as per requirements
- Provide documentation, training and support on developed solutions
- Work in accordance with the project timelines.
Attributes and Skills:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Ability to rationalise complex scenarios to simple solutions
- Capability to prioritise multiple activities and deadlines effectively
- Possess general business awareness (in a relevant field of study – degree or equivalent) or demonstrates comparable business experience through work experience
- Excellent analytical skills, with an ability to communicate with business and IT resources.
The role would suit a graduate or someone with a strong performance in A’ Level Maths, Science or Computer Science. The successful candidate will demonstrate a clear ambition to develop a career in IT.
New employees join our Professional Development Programme (PDP) which provides a structured plan to help them gain the requisite skills relevant to their role. More information on our PDP can be found in this blog.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading Microsoft Gold Competency Partner and develop your career in the IT industry.