SharePoint Server 2013 provides a comprehensive solution for connected information work that enables people to transform the way they work while preserving the benefits of structured processes, compliance, and existing IT investments.
SharePoint Server 2013 has been optimized for the way people work, providing people with a familiar, consistent view of information, collaboration, and process, and IT with a comprehensive, easily-managed and integrated platform to meet the needs of the business.
SharePoint 2013 Key Benefits
- Manage Cost - Pressure to optimise your IT infrastructure for ever-changing business conditions requires you to be agile, and that means investing in solutions that provide reliability and choice. SharePoint Server 2013 provides scalability, reliability, and security while allowing you to take advantage of the latest hardware innovations and computing technologies— making it capable of handling enormous amounts of data faster, more efficiently, and at a lower cost.
- Manage Risk - Complying with regulatory standards and preventing unauthorized access to business critical and personal data is a continual priority for organisations and corporate IT. SharePoint Server 2013 provides a broad range of features and capabilities designed to automate the assignment of compliance policies.
- Manage Your Time - With IT facing exponential growth in service requests, users need to be able to do more with less dependency on their IT departments. SharePoint Server 2013 supports users through intuitive tools and solutions that enable them to choose how and when they upgrade and that provide programmatic access to centrally managed compliance policies. These tools and solutions help to ensure consistency and open collaboration, while allowing IT to focus on innovation.
SharePoint 2013 Key Features
- Put social to work - Share ideas, discover answers and keep track of other colleague’s work with new social features throughout SharePoint.
- Share your stuff - Publish content to SharePoint from any Office application and share with people inside and outside your organization in a few simple clicks.
- Take SharePoint on the go - Share documents, update your activity feed and keep in touch with your colleagues from your mobile phone or tablet.
- Keep projects on track - Organise all your projects and tasks to get visibility into upcoming deliverables across SharePoint, Outlook and Microsoft Project.
- Keep your team connected - Set up a new team site in minutes, track meeting notes and bring together all your team's email and documents in one place.
- Store and sync your docs - Sync your content in SharePoint to your desktop with SkyDrive Pro, so docs are just a mouse click away, even if you're offline.
- Find experts you never knew existed - Connect with people across your organisation and easily discover interests, past projects and documents they've worked on.
- Discover insights and answers - Turn raw data into gorgeous interactive reports with Excel 2013 and publish to SharePoint to share insights with the people you work with.
- Find what you're looking for - Customise and narrow your search to deliver more relevant results, and get recommendations on people and documents to follow.
- Publish apps to the SharePoint store - Make your apps available to everyone to try and buy through the public Store or only available to your employees through the corporate catalogue.
- Build eye-catching sites - Use familiar design tools and flexible controls to create dynamic intranet and internet sites to share your organization's vision with everyone.
If you would like to find out more information about how Silversands can help you please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us