Gain control, automate and become agile
As organisations become increasingly dependent on IT systems and demand high levels of service, having the correct tools in place to manage and monitor your environment is essential.
Management tools can provide improved agility, standardisation & reliability as well as saving costs when compared against legacy, manual methods of managing desktops, servers and other systems.
To gain maximum effectiveness from these solutions, it is vitally important to implement, configure and utilise them correctly. Key to this is ensuring that the people and processes are enabled to make use of the technology.
Silversands has many years’ experience in designing, implementing and ensuring continued, post-implementation, success of the Microsoft management products.
Why engage Silversands for your System Management implementations?
- Trusted Microsoft Partner - We have been awarded the Microsoft gold competency for "Systems Management". This major accreditation can only be gained by having a high number of qualified consultants and by implementing customer-validated solutions across multiple industry sectors
- Experience - with all forms and size of deployments, ranging from 100 users up to 20,000 user, globally distributed environments.
- Our System Management Team - has a depth and breadth of skills working with the products day in day out. With this knowledge we are able to bring real world and up to date best practice to a deployment.
- Our ITIL-qualified - consultants and project managers can help to ensure that the correct processes and procedures are in place to ensure a successful transition into business-as-usual.
- Provide a full, end-to-end service - right from initial design and implementation through to a fully-managed service, if desired.
- Take part in Microsoft’s early Technical Adoption Programmes - (TAP) for products such as Operations Manager and Service Manager. We were, for example, the only UK partner on the Operations Manager R2 TAP and one of only 5 UK partners on the Service Manager TAP. This ensures we are at the cutting edge of new technology and, where permitted, can advise customers of future product enhancements.
If you would like to find out more information about how Silversands can help you please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us